- Hair must be secured off face and neck for all classes. Dancers with short hair must have hair pinned away from face. We do not encourage the use of headbands. For ballet Levels 1-4 dancers, hair MUST be worn in a secure bun. This also applies to all students taking Pointe.
- Dancers who cannot tie their own shoes must have elastic and/or tap ties in their tap shoes to replace ribbons. Tap ties are available at In Motion Dance Center
- Tank tops are not acceptable as a substitute for a leotard and can only be worn over a leotard for appropriate Level 2 and higher classes.
- Dance shorts may be worn over tights for appropriate Level 2 and higher classes.
- T-shirts are not allowed except for tumbling. Dancers must wear a leotard and tights and bring a t-shirt.
- Undergarments should not be seen underneath any dancewear.
- Absolutely no jewelry (including watches) in any class.
* BALLET LEVELS 1, 2 and 3:
The required leotard may be purchased at IN MOTION DANCE CENTER THESE LEOTARDS ARE A SPECIFIC STYLE AND COLOR AS FOLLOWS:
- Ballet-level 1: Bloch Pink Tank or Camisole Style Leotard
- Ballet-level 2: Bloch Lavender Tank or Camisole Style Leotard
- Ballet-level 3: Bloch Light Blue Tank or Camisole Style Leotard
- Ballet-level 3 & 4 and Pointe: Required skirt may be purchased at In Motion Dance Center