TUITION RATES FOR THE 2019-2020 SEASON
|Number of Hours |
of Dance per week
For each dancer
|2nd Dancer in the Family |
With a 15% Discount
|3rd Dancer (or more)
in the Family
With a 20% Discount
|45 minutes - 1 hour||58.00||49.00||46.00
|1 1/2 hours||77.00||65.00||62.00
|2 1/2 hours||112.00||95.00||90.00
|3 1/2 hours||142.00||121.00||114.00
|4 1/2 hours||171.00||145.00||137.00
|5 1/2 hours||199.00||169.00||159.00
|6 1/2 hours||224.00||190.00||179.00
|7 1/2 hours||253.00||215.00||202.00
|8 hours ||267.00||227.00||214.00
|8 1/2 hours||278.00||236.00||222.00
|9 1/2 hours||303.00||258.00||242.00
NOTE: Partial increments are rounded up: For example: 3.25 hours will be charged at 3.5 hours
Tuition rates for more than 10 hours will be provided by the Office Manager upon request.
- The monthly tuition payment is due on the first class of each month.
- After the 10th of the month there is a $5.00 late fee.
- Monthly statements are not prepared on a regular basis unless accounts are past due.
- We reserve the right to refuse lessons to students whose tuition is in arrears.
WE ONLY ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS, CASHIER’S CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS OR CASH AS FORMS OF PAYMENT.
- Returned Checks: There will be a $30.00 fee for returned checks. After the second returned check, payment will be accepted only in the form of cash, money order or cashier’s check.
- Bad Weather: In the event of inclement weather, In Motion’s answering machine (659-0060) will give any closing information. The home page of this web site will also list closing information and a Facebook announcement will be sent.
- We do not pro-rate for classes missed due to inclement weather; however, make-up classes will be scheduled as noted above. We do not pro-rate tuition for holiday closings. Our monthly tuition is based upon four classes during the month. If we are closed for holidays, there are other months during which five classes are taught at no extra charge.
- There is no refund for missed classes due to absences; however, students are always welcomed and encouraged to make-up the classes missed. You will be informed when make-up classes are held, and sign-up sheets will be available at the front desk. To avoid confusion with performance preparation, we do not allow make-up classes after SPRING BREAK, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Video & Picture Policy
In Motion may use pictures of classes, camps and events on our website, studio brochure or in our monthly newsletters. We do not allow our classes and rehearsals to be videotaped without prior approval by the Director.
Lessons are available in all dance techniques including private coaching for competitions and pageants.
- $35.00 for 30 minutes
- $42.00 for 45 minutes
- $52.00 for 1 hour