- The monthly tuition payment is due on the first class of each month.
- Annual registration fees are due by the first class. Registration fees are as follows: $35.00 Individual or $55.00 Family. Monthly fees are charged to your parent portal and are drafted from the payment method you set up on the 11th of each month. If you have not already added either a bank account or credit/debit card, please do so! $5.00 late fees will be added to accounts in arrears at the end of the month. Cash or check are also acceptable payment methods and can be paid before the 10th of the month at our front desk!
- Monthly statements are not prepared on a regular basis unless accounts are past due.
- We reserve the right to refuse lessons to students whose tuition is in arrears.
SPOT TV FEE – Accounts will be charged $5.00 per dancer, per month for Spot TV access.
- Spot TV is mandatory for every dancer participating in classes due to our lobby being closed and classes are not able to be viewed in person. This service is for the safety of all dancers & the satisfaction of seeing their classes. Also, if your dancer were to need to miss class for any reason, your dancer can tune in to Spot TV and take class virtually, alleviating the need for make up classes.
For the Fall 2021-2022 Dance Season, Spot TV will be an optional service billed annually for a fee of $25.00. This will be due before your dancer’s first class of the upcoming season.
Additional Fee Policies:
- Returned Checks: There will be a $30.00 fee for returned checks. After the second returned check, payment will be accepted only in the form of cash, card, money order or cashier’s check.
- Returned Payment Processing Fees: If your online draft or payment is declined for any reason, a processing fee of 3.15% of the attempted charge will be charged to your account.
- Bad Weather: In the event of inclement weather, In Motion’s answering machine (659-0060) will give any closing information. The home page of this web site will also list closing information and a Facebook announcement will be sent.
- We do not pro-rate for classes missed due to inclement weather; however, classes missed for this reason will be made up at the end of the dance year as needed. We do not pro-rate tuition for holiday closings. Our monthly tuition is based upon four classes during the month. If we are closed for holidays, there are other months during which five classes are taught at no extra charge.
- There is no refund for missed classes due to absences. Our new Spot TV streaming system allows dancers to watch their classes virtually if they need to miss for any reason.
Video & Picture Policy
In Motion may use pictures of classes, camps and events on our website, studio brochure, social media or in our monthly newsletters. We do not allow our classes and rehearsals to be videotaped without prior approval by the Director.
Lessons are available in all dance techniques including private coaching for competitions and pageants.
The following private lesson rates will go into effect at the start of the 2021-22 Season:
- $40.00 for 30 minutes
- $50.00 for 45 minutes
- $60.00 for 1 hour